WHERE ARE WE IN THE COURSE RIGHT NOW?
THE FIRST OF FOUR SECTIONS IN EXPERIENCE SET 4! >>>REFLECTION MAKES IT ALL STICK
NOTICE THAT EXPERIENCE SET 4 CULMINATES IN THE FINAL CLASS SHARING OF LEARNING ANALYSES AND PROCESS REVIEWS, 11 MAY.
READINGS FOR EXPERIENCE SET 4: finish up all 3 books left
• Svedmark. 2016. Becoming Together and Apart. Linköping.
• Chen. 2012. Animacies. Duke.
• Marcus. 2015. Self Care for Activists. Mocana.
>>TODAY: Thursday 20 April: apart: Svedmark
Thursday 27 April: spill: Chen
Thursday 4 May: activisms: Marcus <KK out of town>
Thursday 11 May: <LAST DAY!> DUE LEARNING ANALYSIS & PROGRESS REVIEW
Thursday 20 April: apart: Svedmark
1) Attendance Portraits. These will be returned to you soon....
2) Your learning analysis and process review
- read each section of description out loud
- 2 min freewrite on each as we read them together
3) critical alternatives, Svedmark, pp. 185-192:
the boundary objects of:
"Things can always be different."
4) read epilogue to yourself, treating yourself and others tenderly: pp. 193-4.
5) DISCUSSION & TAB: diegetic prototyping